Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites that we all regularly use for getting in touch with our friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. We all are using Facebook or other social media platforms for sending messages, sharing videos, photos, checking activities of friends added in our friend list and many times, used by users are using the platforms for advertising their market audience. Since the starting of Facebook, many things have been changed by Facebook, but yet one thing still the same is the Facebook screen which always appears in the blue color scheme. Well, in this blog, we provide you a complete guide for changing Facebook color schemes for Google Chrome and Firefox by simply using the Color Changer tool for a Facebook browser extension.
Although colors have a huge expressive impact on everyone’s mind and one can easily kindle a wide range of responses. As a result, the color you select for your Facebook background and can remind specific feelings and can change the mind of any person. However, whenever we sign into our Facebook accounts, we will notice a blue and white color screen inside the account. But still, Facebook has no options to change the color scheme and enjoy any other color screen. Alternatively, if anyone doesn’t want to use that blue color default scheme, they can easily change that color scheme by adding some add-ons for the web browsers. Here we provide the complete stepwise guide which helps you in customizing the Facebook background color scheme and style. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Customize Facebook Color Scheme in Chrome
If you want to change your Facebook color scheme, Google Chrome has various add-ons that help you in customizing the Facebook background color scheme. Out of all the browser extensions, Color Changer for Facebook is one of the best extensions and easily customize the color of the Facebook scheme. Here are some steps which help you in changing the color, but we suggest you follow in the same sequence as mentioned, will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, click on the ‘Google Chrome’ icon to open it on the screen.
- Then, visit the ‘Chrome Web Browser’ tab.
- Now, find the ‘Color Changer’ option in the search bar of the Chrome web browser.
- After that, choose ‘Color changer for Facebook’ from the given list on the screen.
- Next, tap the ‘Add to Chrome’ tab to easily download and install the extensions.
- Once installed, you will see the extension on the browser’s header bar.
- Alternatively, open the Facebook page or app and log in to the account by typing your username and password on the prompted field.
- Once done, tap on the extensions at the browser’s header bar appears on the screen.
- After that, the tool automatically opened in a new window showing various type of colors from the options color picker.
- Finally, pick the color which you desire to set on the background of your Facebook account.
Lastly, reboot your browser and your Facebook account will appears with new colors.
Marshall Lyne is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.