Office.com/setup | Enter Office Product Key - www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office in an incredibly popular and well-known productivity suite. Tech giant Microsoft has been releasing new versions of Office since decades. The latest Microsoft Office 2019 was launched in 2018, and it soon became a massive hit. Due to its ease in use and intuitive apps, it is the go-to productivity suite for a chunk of people. Now, most people are familiar with different Office versions such as Office 2016, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2010. One needs to sign up at office.com/setup, download the setup file, and install it on the device.
How to Download MS Office Setup
You have to check the speed of the Internet connection before you start downloading MS Office on the system. In case the download setup of MS Office is on the compact disk, then move to the installation process of MS Office. Go through the steps for downloading the MS Office on the system is listed below:
- 1. Turn on the system.
- 2. First, uninstall the old variants of Microsoft Office.
- 3. Press on the “Default Browser” which you are using on the PC.
- 4. Visit the official website of Microsoft Office which is www.office.com/setup.
- 5. Sign in to the Microsoft account in the “Microsoft Office Setup” webpage.
- 6. Type all the information required to sign in to the Microsoft account which includes the registered email address and a protected password.
- 7. In case you have no account on Microsoft Office, then make a new account by entering the first and last name, date of birth, email address, and a protected password.
- 8. In case you are downloading the MS Office for the Office Work or Education purpose, then type the “Sign In” information of institute or company.
- 9. Press on the “Download MS Office” option given on the home webpage.
- 10. Choose the “Option” to download the Microsoft Office again.
- 11. Select the “Language” which is suitable for downloading the Microsoft Office on the system.
- 12. In case you wish to download to Windows PC, then choose the “Bit Version.”
- 13. Click the “Download” option.
- 14. Wait until the Microsoft Office gets downloaded on the PC.
How to Install the Microsoft Office Setup
Once you complete the downloading process of the Microsoft Office setup and then go through the installation process of MS Office. In case you had purchased the compact disk which includes the Microsoft Office setup, places the compact disc into the PC and go through the guidelines given on the screen.
Starting procedure for different web browsers:
- 1. Microsoft Edge. Tap on the “Run” option.
- 2. Internet Explorer. Press on the “Run” option.
- 3. Google Chrome: Tap the “Setup” option.
- 4. Mozilla Firefox. Press on the “Save File” option.
- 5. Once you press any of the options, the “User Account Control” settings will appear on the system screen.
- 6. Wait until the program doing any changes to the PC by pressing on the “yes” option.
- 7. Go to the “Downloads” folder to start installing the Microsoft office on the PC.
- 8. You have to press the “Yes” button.
- 19. After that, tap “I Agree” option after reading the terms and conditions for installing process of Microsoft Office setup.
- 10. Press the “Install” option and go through the guidelines given on the system display.
- 11. Then, you have to tap the “Close” button after completing the installation process.
How to Activate Microsoft Office Setup
After downloading and installing the Microsoft Office from its official site. You will get a product key on the registered email address. You have to type the product code in the given section. Follow the steps for activating the Microsoft Office setup.
- 1. You will receive the product key in the registered email address. In case you have bought it from any retail store then you have to find the product key on the backside of the cover.
- 2. Type the 25-digit alphanumeric character in the given section.
- 3. After that, press the “Next” button.
- 4. You have to “Log In” to the Microsoft account by entering the email address and a protected password.
- 5. Now, you can use the Microsoft Office apps.