In case the Apple users’ use the services provided by the iCloud Photo Library, then they can view their pictures or videos uploaded on iCloud or by using its official website. They can also maintain their photos and video into a new album by logging in to the iCloud account.
How to View iCloud Photos Library on an Internet Browser?
The iPhone or iPad users can see all the photos by going to the iCloud Library website. They need to log in to the iCloud account first. Here are the steps listed below to know how to view, download, delete and share the photos on iCloud:
• Open the official website which is www.icloud.com in your Internet browser.
• Press on the “Photos” symbol by going to the home page of iCloud.
Steps to Hide the Sidebar in Apple Photos App on iCloud
In case the users do not want to see the sidebar in Apple Photos application on iCloud, then they need to follow the steps listed below.
They can also unhide the sidebar whenever they want to see the sidebar again when using iCloud.
• Open the iCloud site which is www.icloud.com in the Internet browser. Firstly, the users have to log in to the iCloud account and after that, move to the next step.
• Tap on the “Photos” symbol located on the home page of iCloud.
• Hit the “Sidebar” symbol located in the top left-hand side of the screen.
• Press the sidebar symbol again so that it will again display on the iOS device screen.
How to Upload Your Photos into iCloud Photo Library?
In case the users want to upload the photos from their iPhone or iPad gallery to the iCloud Photo Library, then they can do so by following the steps listed below. They have to go to their phone gallery and first select the photo which they want to add on the iCloud Photo Library.
• Click on the website link www.icloud.com in your default browsing software. The users need to enter their registered email address and password of iCloud and after that, click on the “Log in” button.
• Press on the “Photos” symbol by visiting the iCloud home-page.
• Tap the “Upload Photos” symbol located in the top right-hand side of the screen. It resembles a “cloud” which has an arrow symbol.
• Tap on the “Photos” or “Videos” whichever the users wish to upload on iCloud Photo Library.
• Press the “Choose” button.
Steps to Download Photo and Video from Photos Album on iCloud
iCloud helps their users to maintain their pictures and videos into albums, same as in the “Photos” application for the iOS device. Make an album on iCloud to keep your photos and video organized and follow the steps listed below to download photo and video from Photos album on iCloud:
• Tap on the URL www.icloud.com in your default browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
• Now, the users need to tap on the “Photos” symbol given on the startup page of iCloud.
• Hit the “Add to an Album” symbol located in the top right-hand side of the iPhone or iPad display. It resembles a “+” icon.
• Press on the “Album” option on which they wish to save the images or videos.
Marshall Lyne is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.