Are you a picture lover? Are you among the MacBook users and want to save pictures? Then be happy because this blog is perfect for you. A lot of times in your day to day life you come across beautiful pictures. These can be a good scenery picture or the photos of your friend’s wedding. Some of them you feel like saving, but then the problem arises if you are not able to save because you don’t know how to do so. To deal with such a situation, go through this blog carefully.
Guide to storing images on MacBooks
- The Method Of Saving Picture On Your MacBook From Gmail
Gmail offers an excellent way to get the images saved.
Follow the given below instructions carefully.
- Firstly, log in to the Gmail account.
- Then, press on Inbox to check all the mails that you have received.
- Note that the mails that have a symbol of a red square on it imply that they consist of image attachment.
- After that, press on it.
- Observe that the attachment of the image will be shown on the whole of the screen.
- Press the arrow that is pointing down and has been underlined to do your two significant tasks altogether. One task is of downloading, and the other is for saving the image to your MacBook.
- The Method Of Saving An Image On MacBook From Apple Mail
The best feature in Apple Mail is that images will get displayed in mid of the content of the mail or inserted in the lower side. It is entirely related to the attachment made by the sender.
- Firstly, go to Apple Mail and pick the mail that consists of an image in it.
- On the top, press the Paperclip to save an image. The alternative option is that press Save All for keeping more than one image.
- After that, press Save to give confirmation to the download.
- For Outlook Users-If you are among Outlook users on Macbook then the steps will be a bit same like Apple’s Mail Application. You need to look for image attachment icon. Then, need to press on Download All if you have more than one image or else press the arrow which is situated near to an attachment and after that press Save As.
- The Method Of Saving A Picture On MacBook From A Website
- Firstly, select the image that you would like to save.
- Then, do a right click on the image.
- Lastly, press on the option Save.
Hope this blog made you learn about saving of an image.